Mobile user is served with desktop theme when WPSC activate
I have a problem to make WP Touch work properly with WP Super Cache.
When there is only WP Touch is actived (WPSC is not activated), mobile user come to my website and it display the correct mobile theme of WP Touch. That mean WP Touch work fine without WP Supher Cache.
But then when I activated WPSC together with WPTouch, the problem start to happen. The setting for my WPSC is as below:
1. Cache hits to this website for quick access.
2. Use mod_rewrite to serve cache files.
3. Compress pages so they’re served more quickly to visitors.
4. Dont cache page for known user.
5. Cache rebuild.
6. Mobile device support (I have tried to disable still not work)
7. Extra Homepage check.
8. WPTouch help enabled.
9. Add list of mobile user agent to “Reject User Agent” box of WPSC. 10.Deleted the Cached page.
When I deleted the cached page and come to my website on mobile, It display the correct theme of WPTouch mobile, but as soon as someone come to my website on laptop and load the desktop theme, the page is cached by WPSC plugin and then mobile user is served with desktop theme of that page instead of mobile theme. Is there anything to do with the code?
- The topic ‘Mobile user is served with desktop theme when WPSC activate’ is closed to new replies.