I just noticed today that the Mobile Theme option stopped working.
What I have tried:
- Disable all plugins (except Jetpack) – mobile theme still did not load
- Reinstalled Jetpack – mobile theme still did not load
- Checked: /xmlrpc.php – all good
- Used the debug tool here: http://jetpack.me/support/debug/
- Used the plugin debug tool – all good as well
- default theme 2012 – mobile teme did not load either
WP version: 3.6
It was working fine a month ago when I last checked via mobile. I haven’t checked since then until the upgrade to WP3.6.
- http://jcsesecuneta.com/tome/ (MU main blog)
- http://jcsesecuneta.com/tome/tpl/ (template site, theme: 2012)
Thank you for the assistance.
- The topic ‘Mobile Theme stopped working’ is closed to new replies.