Hey, I recently updated the theme on my site from montezuma to busby theme from wplift.com. I also recently download w3 total cache. I am not sure why, but somewhere in that process my site changed so that it is now showing the mobile version on the front page of my site, but desktop version on all of the other pages. Not sure why this is happening.
here's a link to the front page
And another to a post
I tried switching back to the montezuma theme where everything was fine, but the problem was still happening. I switched back to busby and it still didn't change anything.
I think it might have to do with w3 total cache, but I am not very experienced with the plugin yet so I don't know what to do.