• Resolved arie007



    I did the upgrade and thought everything works.
    Only on the mobile do I get an error message and the entire website is offline.

    Everything is fine and works well on the PC.
    I have tried PHP 7.4 and 8.0 and it gives this problem
    Now set to 8.0.
    Configuring basic settings for PHP INI is also good!
    Different options tested!

    *SupportCandy is now not active as the entire website is not reachable on mobile.

    Cheers Arie

    • This topic was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by arie007.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Thread Starter arie007


    It got solved!

    I’ve raised the following and are now a lot higher when I check the documentation of the Thema:

    That’s where the problem was!


    PHP 7.4

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile problem whit updated to version v3.0.0’ is closed to new replies.