I'm using MM Forms plugin. The actual forms work fine, they collect the data just fine.
The problem is when I try to export, the download CSV option produces no file. Instead, I get a 404 error. In detail, here's the process:
- On the main MM Forms admin page, I click the "Export" option for the form I want
- The "download now" link is then generated under the "Download CSV" column there, and I click on that to download the CSV
- Instead of getting the CSV, I get a 404 error page - e.g. http://www.example.com/wp-content/plugins/mm-forms/exports/Contact-form-1.csv
Unfortunately the folks at MM have thus far refused any assistance unless I pony up 30Euro for support. However, I don't believe this is a support issue but rather a BUG - here's why:
- I've disabled all other plugins and I'm testing this with the default WordPress theme, so I've pretty much ruled out plugin and theme conflicts.
- I'm using the plugin with all of its default settings, so user error can be eliminated.
- I've setup and made all the directories writeable as noted in the instructions at http://plugins.motionmill.com/mm-forms/.
Yet this plugin still does not seem to export properly to the desired directories - I get a 404 error each time I try to download the export, because it is never actually created. Sounds like a bug.
Anybody else figure this out?
Any chance tom belmans, technology expert at motionmill, or Wannes De Loore also of motionmill would be able to provide some advice?