Hi All, we’re moving away from Prestashop to WooCommerce but we’re missing a really crucial checkout feature that comes as standard with Prestashop… The ability to choose from multiple billing/shipping addresses by the customer and from the back office when taking phone orders.
Specifically this module has several missing features:
1. If a customer makes a phone order there’s no way to select their saved addresses from the back office.
2. There’s no way of amending/deleting saved addresses from the back office.
3. If a default shipping address doesn’t exist the button to add additional shipping addresses still visible but doesn’t do anything. Button simply needs hiding.
4. There’s no option to save a shipping address phone number.
5. At the “basket totals” stage there’s an option to change shipping address but you can’t select the saved addresses at this point. Not obvious that moving to the last checkout screen will let the user choose from their address book.
6. On the last checkout screen as well as choosing from a saved shipping address you can also choose to enter a completely new shipping address but this address doesn’t save for future use.
7. There’s no way to amend the shipping address of a pending order from the back office using a drop-down box to select from the address book. Therefore manually copying/pasting a saved address seems to be the only option. THIS LAST POINT IS RARELY AN ISSUE BUT IS A FEATURE WITHIN PRESTASHOP.
Are some/all these features on the horizon or can they be added to our plug-in at an additional cost?
Alternatively, is there another module that already has these features?
- The topic ‘Missing Features’ is closed to new replies.