I'm using the latest version of WordPress and All in One SEO. I'm not sure if this was caused by the latest release of All in One SEO or not, but I noticed on my http://612.mn/deals/ page I'm not seeing the title of my site anymore. It used to say "Deals | 612.mn". Now it just says "Deals".
I reached out to the developers of the Group Buying Software that I use and they suggested I deactivate all plugins, but that it was probably the All in One SEO Plugin. I did that and it is this plugin causing the issue. All other pages/posts are fine and it was working fine with All in One SEO until just recently.
I'm using custom post types and see that I have those checked for Deals in the settings of All in One SEO, but no matter what I do it's just gone.