We use your plugin in combination with package & flexible shipping per package.
This is our setup :
– Minimum order is 35€ per order, set up with flexible shipping (if price is between 35 and 50 => Delivery cost is 3€, if price >50.01€, delivery package is free)
– So between 0€ and 34.99€, user can’t choose delivery method for his order and we show the message : “Minimum order package 35€, add more product to this order to order”
– We use coupon code to offer reduced price on order (exemple : – 20€ )
But if a customer add a coupon code of -20€, order price drops below 35€(if for exemple was 37.2€), so the minimum order price message is triggered, and user can’t choose delivery method.
Basically is there a way to fulfill our goals :
– Maintaining our order minimum price (35€)
– Being able to use coupon code (like -10€/-20€ etc…) on order without triggering the behaviour that blocks delevery if price <35€
Basically it’s working right now, unless customer use a coupon that makes is order trigger minimum price to order, so would it be possible for the flexible shipping to be calculated on the subtotal and not the global total ?
We tried different coupon code parameters (fixed amount, store credit etc…), no matter what we set, we can’t make it work with the minimum order delivery.
Let me know if i am missing something, or if this is something flexible shipping pro could fix
- The topic ‘Minimum order and coupon code’ is closed to new replies.