I would like to minimize the space between the bottum of my posts and the footer (which is constructed with the twenty-one premium plugin).
I’ve minimized the margins of the footer itself and I tried several suggestions to minimize the margin of the posts (like https://wordpress.org/support/topic/remove-spacing-below-single-post-twenty-twenty-one/ ).
- This topic was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Jan Dembowski. Reason: Moved to Fixing WordPress, this is not an Developing with WordPress topic
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]
Do you have any options to remove the “entry-footer” when editing a page or in the theme-options? (perhaps in Appearance -> Customize)?
If not, this CAN be done with some simple CSS – but I would definitely check the Customizer first.
- This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by kuckovic.
Hi @kuckovic ,
I don’t see that option ‘entry-footer’ (and I wonder what you mean by that because I don’t want to loose the general footer with my posts).
I’ve checked the Customizer a hundred times and minimalized all the possible top and bottom margins of footer, content and posts.
Any new suggestions?
It looks like it’s fixed now 🙂
Can you please let others know what you did?
I fixed it by accident…
One of the two did the trick, via Customizer > content:
– I published the entry-date (which was hidden) on my posts and moved it to the bottum.
– I Changed the width of the border above the post footer on single post pages (from zero to..).
Where would we be without some luck?
Thanks for your help @kuckovic
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.