I have contacted you after fixing W3 Validation errors and warnings on my blog http://www.successstories.co.in
The concerning issues are following:
1. The site is extremely slow
2. On anchor page, it has about 200 http requests
3. Minify, once activated, breaks the layout of the website and loads even slower
5. If I deactivate and reactivate the plugin, the speed improves but after a couple of minutes it comes back to a crawl
6. If somebody tries to access the website directly…for some seconds (sometimes for about 20 seconds) only blank screen appears
7. the blog fails to handle more than 30 active visitors at a time.
The blog is hosted on BlueHost (premium hosting account) and other websites on the same account opens fairly well.
Please guide to to fix this pain.
- The topic ‘Minify breaks my blog's layout and Browser Cache Feature isn't working’ is closed to new replies.