I'm having issues with Slurping a page using the Mijireh plugin. I've contacted them several times within the last 5-6 days with no response so I decided to start here.
The first time I tried using the service it worked beautifully and had no problems. But I recently tried to "re-slurp" my checkout page as Ive had some design changes and it will not work now just gives me this error "Please make sure your Mijireh access key is correct".
Just a explanation of the "Slurp" terminology. When you "Slurp" a page it is supposed to suck up your CSS/HTML/PHP whatever gives your site its current look and applies it to your account and uploads it to their server. That way your checkout page does not look different then your current store.
Ive tried disabling and deleting plugins installed after the fact, changing titles, enabling/renabling the plugin. Rolling new API keys and going as far as making a new account. Nothing has worked so far and I don't have anymore ideas maybe somebody else can help.