I’m NOT new with gantry and today I was going from one environment to another (as usual). All the times I use “WP Migrate DB” or “All-in-One WP Migration” and they worked as expected.
But with the latest version of gantry I can’t do a successful export from my database.
So I tried with all this methods and I can’t get the gantry setting from the overrydes or default setings:
- “All-in-One WP Migration”
- “WP Migrate DB”
- “Gantry Export and Import Options”
- I tried to fix the sql by hand
- I Deleted all the transients (before/after or/and after/before) without success
So how do you export your gantry sites ?
Have you read the serialized objects on the gantry wp_options (they are insane)?
Any input, idea, solution ?
- The topic ‘Migration – Settings not working’ is closed to new replies.