Currently, I am trying to migrate my site from the live hosted site wp.storynsound.coom to a localhost so I can customize the theme.
1. I have exported the hosted site content with All-In-One Migration and saved the file on my computer.
2. I downloaded All-In-One migration on my empty localhost site
3. I then uploaded the file onto the localhost empty WordPress installed site using All-In-One migration
4. It says everything has worked and sends me to edit permalinks. However, only some of my content is there.
1. Some pages
2. All media files
3. Some Plug-Ins
4. Entire site customization
Initially, I set up the entire site on a separate localhost file but wanted to upload the current edits onto a new file so I have several backups.
Is there a crucial security step I am missing that is preventing my site from showing up on the new localhost site?
- The topic ‘Migration from Web Host to LocalHost Not Working’ is closed to new replies.