I am in the process of moving execlawgroup.com to execlawpractice.com. We're going to phase out execlawgroup.com in 6 months but want to get the new site ready.
Here's what I've done so far:
- Downloaded a copy of execlawgroup.com
- Backed up the database
- Bought new hosting
- Installed the execlawgroup.com files on execlawpractice.com
- Went into MyPHPadmin at elp.com and installed the backeup database.
- Installed Velvet Blues Search and Replace URL changer and changed everything from elg.com to elp.com
- Installed the Search and Replace database script and changed all elg to elp and all execlawgroup.com to execlawpractice.com
NOW, you would think everything would be ready to go. However, when I go onto execlawgroup.com/wp-admin, it wants to redirect me to execlawpractice.com/wp-admin. WTF?
That's the first WTF... Here's the 2nd WTF: When I make changes to Exec Law Practice with the new logos, it updates the logo on Exec Law Group. WTFFF?!?! We are using YellowJacket theme and I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it. I need to have both of these sites working.
Please help me stop shouting WTF at the top of my lungs.