I’ve been searching for ages but haven’t found what I’m looking for…
Can anyone point me in the direction of docs/info etc listing the changes to the plugin api for WP 2.7? Testing my plugin on WP 2.7, I get the “WordPress Failure Notice” ie “Are you sure you want to do this? Please try again” message when trying to save options in the plugin’s Options page in Admin. Plugin works fine in 2.6.2.
I’m not sure if this will help, but I use a Word Press plug-in to handle the backing up & upgrading called Word press Automatic Upgrade. In a nutshell WPAU:
1. Backs up the files and makes available a link to download it.
2. Backs up the database and makes available a link to download it.
3. Downloads the latest files from http://wordpress.org/latest.zip and unzips it.
4. Puts the site in maintenance mode.
5. De-activates all active plug ins and remembers it.
6. Upgrades word press files.
7. Gives you a link that will open in a new window to upgrade installation.
8. Re-activates the plug ins.