Migrating from Windows XAMPP to OS X XAMPP
I’m having some trouble getting a WordPress installation that I’ve been working on in a Win 7 environment to work on a OS X environment. Snow Leopard most recent release to be exact.
I seem to get a broken page when I try to access WordPress after moving it across.
I’ve done the following:
– copied the core files to a directory of exactly the same name within /htdocs
– exported the MySQL table from my Win 7 site installation
– created a table and user with the same names and password as the ones on the Win 7 installation
– imported the table into the new one on OS X
This didn’t work. I’m thinking it’s something in the table like a path but I really don’t know what that would be. I can see ONE reference to a location in Windows but I have no idea what to change it to since I’m not so hot with OS X. I’ve installed XAMPP to the \applications directory on my Mac if that helps.
Thanks for any help in advance!!!!
- The topic ‘Migrating from Windows XAMPP to OS X XAMPP’ is closed to new replies.