So I’m redesigning our company’s homepage, and then our blog, and this is my first larger project using WP without a WP guru to help me. As of now, this is the setup:
• The blog is live at domain.com.
• The home page redesign is live on a development server.
And where I need things to get are:
• The blog is live at domain.com/blog
• The home page is live at domain.com, with correct links to entries, which now would live at domain.com/blog.
Is the best way for me to do this to move the entire blog WP install to a subdomain and have two instances? To simply do an export/import and add the requisite templates and CSS from the old WP instance to the new WP instance?
Something altogether different?
- The topic ‘Merging WP installs—best method?’ is closed to new replies.