I have been having issues with my website's dropdown menu. Basically I noticed when adding new pages and making them "children" of other parent pages they would not update on my dropdown menu as expected. So I decided to try and make a new menu in the Appearance/Menus option, identical to the new one that appeared on the website but with my additions, I tried to substitute the old menu with the new one but what happened was really surprising: my new menu only substitute the Last tab of my old Menu. The other 4 tabs were still there plus the entire new Menu that I made.
For example the original Menu on the website was:
HOME | GALLERY | ABOUT | PROGRAMS | DONATE
My new menu looked exactly the same but when I deleted the old Menu which oddly appeared under Appearance/Menu as "DONATE" and replaced it with my newly created one, this is what I saw:
HOME | GALLERY | ABOUT | PROGRAMS | HOME | GALLERY | ABOUT PROGRAMS | DONATE
I suspect that the person who made the website tried to add the tabs by editing the custom theme. So now I can't control them through the Menus options.