I have a problem for a month now and I don’t know how to solve it. Mainly, when I add any page to the newly created menu instead of the page name it shows “Pending”. When I save the menu anything that has been added disappears. I checked all tables in MYSQL, all appear to be ok. I searched all over the web and still there is nothing that would help with my problem. Anyone has any ideas? Or should I just reinstall WordPress (well that would be the worst case scenario and would take some time…)
Any help would be appreciated.
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress.
1. Yes i have done that;
2. I checked with multiple themes, problem is still there, even in the Twenty Eleven theme;
3. I only have 5 active plugins, but yeah have tried this too;
4. I can try that will see how it works!
I tried everything, nothing worked. Waiting for any other ideas…
You might be hitting a custom menu limitation issue.
Nope, this is not the case as I own another website with the same host and there is everything ok with other website (no max_vars limits etc.)
I kinda figured out the case with menu itself but this does not help with the “internal” WP menu error. Oh well, maybe someone has figured it out, my menu works for now but I’d appreciate if the WP menu problem would be fixed 🙂
I had a corrupt WP installation (some tables were missing).
I restored t a working version and my Menu does not work and when I try to add new items, it comes up PENDING until I save, then it disappears. I have tried all the above solutions and it still does not work. Help please….
- The topic ‘Menu items show "pending". Broken Menu’ is closed to new replies.