I think there might be a bug in the most recent version, 0.4.3.
I updated the plugin this evening and 15 minutes later my menu was gone. Added menu items back and then disappeared again later again. I found a thread from a similar plugin that also caused this:
I’ll try to gather some more information, including taking a look at my cron jobs and also testing the new version on a dev site. I see the changelog and I don’t see why this would have caused it, but I thought I would let you know.
I went ahead and downloaded 0.4.2 again for a bit.
- The topic ‘Menu items disappearing’ is closed to new replies.