First, sorry for my “not so good” english.
Hi all. I’m just posting a solution to the problem I had because I search so much on the web about this thread and never found the solution I was looking for.
My situation :
- I had 16 000 posts in a certain custom post type
- I was working on Localhost on MAMP.ing on Localhost on MAMP.
The problem was that when I was on the backend (admin panel) and that I tried to access my general Custom Post Type page, I kept getting the 500 Internal Server Error about the memory limit thing (and yes, I had set mine as 64M or 128M or 256M).
What solved my problem :
- Make sure my memory_limit was higher then 32M
- When I registered my Custom Post Type, I had the attribute ‘hierarchical’ set to true. Which I think took a lot of just to render. I just turned that to False and Boom! Problem solved!
- The topic ‘Memory Limit on 16 000 custom posts blog.’ is closed to new replies.