I'm looking for a plug-in or two that will fill a very specific need for my organization, but I'm having trouble finding the right combination...can anyone offer suggestions? Here's our wishlist:
1. Manage users so that there is one specific area of the site only members can see.
2. Have an easy to use registration process (not the default wordpress users). I installed WP-Member Plugin and like it so far.
3. Be able to moderate users so we can make sure they've paid their dues. Paypal would be nice, but probably wouldn't get used much so not a priority.
4. Present the members in a directory that only members can see. Connections plugin looks good but I haven't installed it yet (don't know how well it will work with WP-Member, do you?)
5. Would like the users to be able to have a profile with a photo and little description of themselves, links to social media profiles, etc. But WP-Member doesn't seem to have that.
6. It all has to be very easy to use for members, bc our membership is not very savvy.