I just installed Members plugin and have the following problem:
– I can login via front end or back end
– If I login via front end, the only way to get to backend is by choosing to edit something
– When I go to backend I can’t get back to front end
– At frontend there is no logout option
– If I log out from backend, it crashes WP-admin and I can no longer access backend, except by repeating the above process
What is wrong?
- The topic ‘Members plugin crashes WordPress on logout’ is closed to new replies.