I am hoping there is a plugin that will perform this workflow I am after.
– I would like to post to a home page extracts of my articles. This page can be viewed by the public.
– The public (unregistered users) will only see the extracts of articles I have created (probably just a few lines). At the end of these few lines will be two words ‘read more…’
– The ‘read more…’ words are a hyperlink to a page which informs the publis if they wish to read the entire article they will need to register.
– Upon clicking the register button the user is redirected to my aweber account which will collect their email details and respond with login information that will allow them full access into the blog.
– When this person visits the blog again and is presented with the public page all they will need to do is enter the login details they were emailed previously.
Which plugin will do this for my blog?
- The topic ‘Members only’ is closed to new replies.