[Resolved] Media Uploader problems still…..please help!
Media uploader puts files in a old folder (2010/04). Even though the file link says the correct current (2011/04) folder, when you look at the upload folder in filezilla, the 2011/04 folder doesn’t exist.
What I have tried to remedy this issue:
- Upgraded to 3.1.1 from 3.0.2
- Deactivated all plugins (all before upgrade)
- Activated the default theme (before upgrade)
- Made sure to check box for (Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders) in Media settings
(issue still occurs)
Plus all the following and issue still occurs
2. Cleared all cache 3 times
3. Tried different browsers IE8, IE9, FireFox4
4. Increase file upload size
5. Changed .htaccess file to
</IfModule>’ without quotes though
6. Reactivated plugins one by one (issue still occurs)
7. Reactivated custom theme (issue till occurs)
8. Made permalinks default
Anyone have any other suggestions??? Please….
Thanks for trying to help me.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Media Uploader problems still…..please help!’ is closed to new replies.