I have migrated my blog to a test subdomain. The transfer appears to have worked as expected. My goal is to play around with a new WordPress theme in a test environment.
After migrating the site, I have tried to upload an image via the stock standard Media uploader. When I do this, the image seems to break in the process. When I follow the link to where the image should be, nothing is found.
Server support thinks it’s a WordPress issue so they have directed me here.
Other things to note:
- Media uploader works fine on the main site under any theme
- Media uploader doesn’t work with any themes on the test site — twenty ten, eleven, etc or purchased
- Have tried deactivating all plugins
- Have tried deleting W3 Cache
- There are no permission errors no are there any errors in the error logs
Thanks in advance for your help!
- The topic ‘Media Uploader not working’ is closed to new replies.