Media upload error.
Im trying to understand how this happened and how to fix it. Millions of users posted this question but all I can find is “change permission to 777”. Not helping.
I’m getting this error when trying to upload media to my blog:
The uploaded file could not be moved to /home/content/69/3991169/html/kamoblog/wp-content/uploads01
1. When Im renaming uploads folder and editing the url in Settings > Media its working, but all featured images, thumbs and all links to images in media are broken of course.
2. When Im switching back, upload simply doesnt working.
3. In both cases folder’s permission was 777 (tried with 705, 766, etc.)
4. I was trying to delete uploads folder but it keeps recreating. Y?
Its number one entertainment, event, celeb blog in Armenia and now its stuck! Please need help asap. Thanks ahead for any advice.
- The topic ‘Media upload error.’ is closed to new replies.