My uploads are broken since 3.6 + a server move (switching hosts, I’m now with MediaTemple), it refuses to create a new 2013/08 folder and asks about my permissions.
As suggested in this other topic, I did the following, but no success…
– deactivating all plugins
– switching to the default theme
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP
– re-uploading all files & folders – except the wp-content folder – from a fresh download of WordPress
– and also: chmoding 777, then 775, then back to 755…
Nothing does. Any clues?
Many thanks in advance.
PS. Also tried to make a new install for a fresh new blog and the upload works okay on the same server… So it’s probably not about the host?
- The topic ‘Media upload broken on 3.6’ is closed to new replies.