Support » Plugin: Ad Inserter - Ad Manager & AdSense Ads » Media.net ads not showing

  • Resolved theworldnotebook

    (@theworldnotebook)


    I’m experiencing problems with my Media.net ads not appearing. It doesn’t seem to be an problem on their end because the ads appear on my mobile device (minus the sidebar widget), it’s just on my desktop where they don’t appear. Regardless, they sent me an async code to place in the header, so I did so through the “header” portion of Ad Inserter. This didn’t seem to help any.

    I’m using Google Chrome, but even using Safari doesn’t show anything. I have two ads; one is individually enabled and the second is meant to go in the sidebar widget. When I turn on the label blocks, it shows that my first ad has been added, but the sidebar ad has not. When I’m in customizer view, the label block shows both ads.

    I’ve enabled remote debugging, and I honestly don’t know what to do anymore. Thanks for your help.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Plugin Author Spacetime

    (@spacetime)

    Hello,

    from your description (ads appear only on mobile device) it is clear the code is inserted and the problem has nothing to do with the plugin.
    I have checked the source code of that page and the inserted media net code looks fine.

    It seems the problem can be explained with error messages in the Javascript console (The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser):

    A Parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, http://contextual.media.net/fcmdynet.js?&cid=8CU4I6OZB&cpcd=VgaWpM_ko0z30WKHR8RHFQ%3D%3D&crid=452381525&size=468x60&cc=SI&vif=1&requrl=http%3A%2F%2Ftheworldnotebook.com%2F2017%2F09%2F16%2Fexploring-saudi-arabia-red-sand-dunes%2F%3Fai-debug-processing%3D1&nse=3&vi=1505912033345467238&lw=1&ugd=4&re=1, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message.See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.

    The resource http://contextual.media.net/__media__/js/util/nrr.js?v=45 was preloaded using link preload but not used within a few seconds from the window's load event. Please make sure it wasn't preloaded for nothing.

    I have the same problem, it says active but for me and my account manager at media.net non of the Media.net ads are showing, just the Google ads. I’ve tried everything from using different ad codes to reinstalling the plugin. Not sure what to do any more at this point. Would you be able to check?

    The website: https://www.goodmorningquote.com/

    Plugin Author Spacetime

    (@spacetime)

    It seems that you are using Cloudflare and it is changing your scripts.
    Try to turn off Rocket Loader.

    I’m getting an issue very similar to this. When starting to load the page two of my ads originally show then get hidden after the page is fully loaded. I’ve noticed that when viewing in mobile i see the ads on my post page and my category page but they are not showing in desktop. This is the ad placement inserts through my wordpress wpautomatic and hotmagazine settings for my post page pre paragraph/post paragraph and my category page. I’ve also just installed the ad inserted pluggin and tried using that for those two spots and I am still getting the same results. The placement is there as if you highlight that section you see the ad placement size. Also, if viewing the source code you can see the ad code within the source. Any suggestions or help would be much appreciative.
    http://juiceenews.com

    Plugin Author Spacetime

    (@spacetime)

    Hey Igor, I’ve gone to those links and i am still having issues. I am not using Adsense. I noticed that the ads that are not showing up are only in the Post pages content section. However, they still show up on mobile. Also, the ads that i am using to test are both from Media.net and Revenuehut and they are not iframe ad codes. I did test with my amazon ads using iframe and those showed up. Any insight on what else i can do to help with this?

    Plugin Author Spacetime

    (@spacetime)

    You still have errors on page:

    Is that error due to the code it self?

    Plugin Author Spacetime

    (@spacetime)

    Yes.

    Hi stephenlieu,
    I am facing the same issue with media.net ads. Please tell me how did you resolve the issue.

    Hey shameerkr, work with you Media.net account manager and they will help with any type of async codes that might need to be added to your site if you are having some issues like this.

    However, in my case, my theme was the issue. The theme had tons of conflict with additional coding, speed, etc. I changed the theme of my site and everything started working perfectly without any additional async codes, etc. just the normal media.net ad codes.

    Hi stephenlieu,
    Thanks for the reply.
    My ads disappeared due to the conflict with sticky sidebar. Once I disabled the sticky sidebar the ads appeared perfectly.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Media.net ads not showing’ is closed to new replies.