Mbrs see all, others see only ccaps
A site using s2Member currently uses L1, L2, L3 to denote membership durations (weekly, monthly, annual) All of those members have access to every post … via Post Level Restrictions.
Now, I wish to leave all of that the same for members, but sell individual posts to L0, Free subscribers. The “AND” behavior of “Require Custom Capabilities” doesn’t allow easy implementation.
What I would like to do is:
– tag all protected posts with “paid_mbr” (currently Req L1 or higher)
– give all L1, L2, L3 members a ccap of “paid_mbr”
– give certain posts ccaps related to a project name, i.e. donkey, snail, rabbit, tortise
– offer those ccaps for sale to L0 subscribers
– have functions.php code that
— allows access to all posts for “paid mbr” (easy)
— allows an L0 subscriber to any of the projects he might have purchased (where I need help)
There are a LOT of individual ccap possibilities, and I want to avoid editing functions.php every time we add a new project. The ideal answer is one that answer’s the question:
– if current_user_has_ccap that matches any of the projects
My sticking point is how to code that last question/test.
- The topic ‘Mbrs see all, others see only ccaps’ is closed to new replies.