So I wanted to test out a redirection for a couple reasons. My website is at http://www.asbyo.com
I set a redirection for “/” to redirect to “www.manitopercussion.com” and a redirection for “index.php” to redirect to “www.manitopercussion.com” as well. Don’t ask me why, I was testing something 🙂 But either way, I cannot get the redirections to go away and am going insane!!
* I have disabled the plugin with no success
* I have tried using the “Delete everything about Redirection” inside the plugin’s settings
* I have tried doing both the previous together
* I have double checked my .htaccess file and theres nothing in there that would help.
WHAT GIVES?? =( Going insane here..
- The topic ‘Massive Problem — Redirection will not go away, Ive tried resetting & disabling’ is closed to new replies.