could this cause any problem??
reason I'm asking this:
OK, so far everything is ok as I basically have it working, BUT my problem is that when I type domain1.com it goes to mysite.com/sub-directory-site1 (showing that full url)...
IF at Domains I check Primary for each domain, it work as expected (not redirecting to mysite.com/sub-directory-site1 when I open domain1.com but actually loading the page at domain1.com)
BUT as I understand this Primary option is for ONLY one primary domain (in this case, supposedly mysite.com) this solution dosnt really satisfy me much.
sorry for the kind-of-duplicated post, but as I didnt got any replys on the former one, thought could narrow down a little my question.
thank you for an answer, Gonzalo.