- When editing the old post, the editor is blank (in visual editor and many times in html editor) and when I click update that old post its old content is lost.
- When I disable all other plugins (Akismet, Deprecation Checker, Log Deprecated Notices, Log Deprecated Notices Extender and WordPress Importer) and only activate: CKEditor, WP SyntaxHighlighter, and SyntaxHighlighter CKEditor Button only). What can I do with a blog using only three plugins.
- Using WP SyntaxHighlighter. But Comment Highlighter button in the comment are does not work.
- When I try Crayon Syntax Highlighter, I lost its button in editor (without CKEditor then button appear in both Visual and HTML editor).
- I really want if there's a plugin like SyntaxHighlighter CKEditor Button that also work in comment area. Like in Drupal World (I'm sorry for mentioning other CMS), there's a module for CKEditor and a module for displaying SyntaxHighlighter Button both in Editor area and comment area and some setting the baypass the HTML Filter.
- I really need those plugins only to enable font choosing and sizing, the directionality (RTL or LTR) in comment area (my blog is using two mixed languages) and a button to write code with syntax coloured. I've found those I need in drupal world (I'm sorry again for mentioning other CMS), but I don't know my heart prefer to use WordPress.
- I'm still testing all in my local computer using WOrdPress 3.5 with contend imported from my live blog. I haven't tried all other plugins used in my live blog (about 25-30 plugins).
I'm sorry for my bad english. Thanks.