I just transferred my content from wordpress.com to .org but now have lots of layout issues that did not come over in the XML file, I did not put the version of wordpress as I dont know how to tell which version i have!
– Cannot get rid of the ‘tagline’ quote mark on main page of the journalist theme, I don’t want to have a tagline.
– Also how do I tell which version of WordPress is installed on my server? At the moment when I try and update to 2.9.2 it says I don’t have sufficient permissions to access the page
– the code that used to work as a link to my website in a text widget in the sidebar no longer works , is it something to do with it dropping down onto a second line?
– there is no toolbar displayed at the top of my page which makes accessing the tools a pain, I have to go ‘back’ to
- The topic ‘Many issues..’ is closed to new replies.