Manually rename taxonomy slug in database
I work on a website in wich I used a taxonomy called “artiste” .
For some reason (duplicate slug with a Custom Post ) I had to rename it, so its slug is now artisteID.
I modified the register_taxonomy code in functions.php, and then I modified manually the terms in database.
For this I changed every occurence of “artiste” to “artisteID” in the table “wp-term_taxonomy”. Everything works fine except for the admin. (see screen01)
Now, when I go to creat new post and choose an artist, I can’t see the Popular tags (see screen02)
screenshots are here : http://bernardcousin.fr/pic/screenDBWP.jpg
- The topic ‘Manually rename taxonomy slug in database’ is closed to new replies.