[Resolved] Manually cropped thumbnail won't change..
Problem: I’m using posts with thumbnail, but it won’t show my “cropped” version of the thumbnail.
I’ve added following to functions.php
add_theme_support( 'post-thumbnails' ); set_post_thumbnail_size(300,200,true);
And in the loop i use:
This works, but if i try and crop the thumbnail, it never updates as the the_post_thumbnail();
1. I make a post, and click “Set Featured Image”
2. I upload Image from computer, and click “Edit” when its uploaded
3. I do my cropping, save,and updates the image ( isee the new cropped image in the image dialog)
4. When i close the “featured image” is still the “old” uncropped, both in the post view, and ofcourse on the main site as well.
If i upload a image called “my_image”, the cropped version wil be named something like my_image-e1332939133330-300×200.jpg, but thats not the image getting fetched when using the_post_thumbnail();
Help ! 😀
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Manually cropped thumbnail won't change..’ is closed to new replies.