Manual Excedrpt Not Working Only Displays Auto Excerpt
Totally stumped… Searched the web for hours to no avail.
Running Multi Site Folders (not sub domains), no matter what I do, manual excerpts aren’t displaying on any of the sites; they worked until recently.
The odd thing is that this issue isn’t related to the theme coding (StudioPress Genesis Framework); details below explain why.
What I’ve tried to fix the problem:
- Using same theme, plugins and exporting content – I setup a new standalone install on the same domain that works properly (displays manual excerpts).
- Tried alternate themes from other multi site installs that are working with manual excerpts
- Deleted and uploaded fresh copy of theme and child theme via FTP
- Downloaded fressh copy of WordPress and uploaded via ftp
- Disabled all plugins
- tried a dbase repair via “/wp-admin/maint/repair.php”
Anyone have any ideas? I take frequent backups, but a lot of changes were made recently and some would be lost by doing a restore.
- The topic ‘Manual Excedrpt Not Working Only Displays Auto Excerpt’ is closed to new replies.