Just a follow up on everything we did yesterday. But first, thanks for providing me with FTP access, that really maked it easy to help you out.
I fixed the PHP errors yesterday, that were preventing you from logging in, as I already mentioned in my email to you. Your site seems to be working fine now, and there is no sign of recurring infections. However, Google still has your site blacklisted, as I have also mentioned, you need to use Google Webmaster Tools to request a review and get that cleared up.
The Complete Scan that I started yesterday was finished by this morning and found no Known Threats. It scanned all the sites on your server (over 60,000 files in over 7,000 sub-directories in all).
The infection warnings you were seeing from sucuri were cached from last week (You need to click their "Re-Scan" button to refresh the results) so you can now see that they say your site is clean too.
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance. I look forward to your donation ;-)