Since I cleaned up my site from a hack (thought I had cleaned it), http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/scanner/ indicated no malicious code. Neither did a check from Google Webmaster tools. However, in its search results, Google reported that my site may be compromised. So I had my ISP run a scan, and they found (according to them) a bunch of malicious code, which they cleaned up through a script. Now they are recommending I re-install everything, but I'm pretty sure all my backups are going to have whatever is triggering the Google warning ... and whatever http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/scanner/ can't detect.
I pretty much ran through the process described in my previous thread, so I'm a bit puzzled, again, since the recommended scanners flagged nothing.