Well 30 mins became a bit longer, I got sidetracked with work.
However, a port of the Andreas06 theme is available for download!
You will need another theme called K2, which is a greatly updated version of the default WordPress theme. It supports "Styles" which basically re-skin your site even further.
The ported Andreas06 theme which I just finished for you is a "Style" for K2. "Andreas06" and "K2" work together to re-skin your site.
I posted some step-by-step instructions for you below:
- Remove all of the old Andreas06 files from your website, we won't be needing these any more!
- Download K2
- Unzip this and upload it to your themes folder in WordPress. (wp-content/themes/)
- Activate this theme in the "Presentation" page.
You now have K2 running, W00t!
- Download "Andreas06 for K2"
- Unzip this and upload it to your styles folder in K2. (wp-content/themes/k2/styles/)
- Go to the "K2 Options" page (click the "Presentation" tab, and then click "K2 Options")
- About 3/4 the way down the page you will see "Styles", and you will then see a dropdown box. Select that dropdown box and select the option that says "andreas06/andreas06.css"
- At the bottom of the page click "Update Options"
- Now check your homepage, it should now look like the old Andreas06 design, but working off of WordPress and K2
To manage the sidebar in this theme you just go to:
Presentation > K2 Sidebar Manager
If you decide to use this, and you have any problems with it, let me know.