Now at work I have started making a WordPress presentation for the people at work. They don’t understand it very much of what it is etc. The people I am gonna show it for is designers, developers and projectmanagers. This is short of what I have planned:
– About WordPress
– The ever expanding WordPress
– *dashboard screenshot*
– What is posts and pages?
– *example of what widgets might look like and used, screenshot*
– *the widget part of the dashboard, screenshot*
– 5 reasons to use WordPress as a CMS
– How does a regular WordPress site look like?
– The regular blog structure
– Example 1 website using WordPress, cooking community
– Example 2 website using WordPress, architech blog
– Example 3 website using WordPress, the ford story
– Example 4 website using WordPress, fashion website
So thats what I got at the moment, the designers I want them to get ideas how to design new and good WordPress sites, the devlopers I just want them to get an eye on what it is and showing the projectmanagers what kind of clients might be interested in this.
So I want ideas, what can I do to make it better? Any good ideas out there? So it aint a presentation how to use WordPress, its more about its features and strong points I want to focus on!
- The topic ‘Making a wordpress presentation, am I forgetting some important parts?’ is closed to new replies.