Now at work I have started making a WordPress presentation for the people at work. They don't understand it very much of what it is etc. The people I am gonna show it for is designers, developers and projectmanagers. This is short of what I have planned:
- About WordPress
- The ever expanding WordPress
- *dashboard screenshot*
- What is posts and pages?
- *example of what widgets might look like and used, screenshot*
- *the widget part of the dashboard, screenshot*
- 5 reasons to use WordPress as a CMS
- How does a regular WordPress site look like?
- The regular blog structure
- Example 1 website using WordPress, cooking community
- Example 2 website using WordPress, architech blog
- Example 3 website using WordPress, the ford story
- Example 4 website using WordPress, fashion website
So thats what I got at the moment, the designers I want them to get ideas how to design new and good WordPress sites, the devlopers I just want them to get an eye on what it is and showing the projectmanagers what kind of clients might be interested in this.
So I want ideas, what can I do to make it better? Any good ideas out there? So it aint a presentation how to use WordPress, its more about its features and strong points I want to focus on!