Makes creating courses so much easier!
If creating courses with LearnPress is becoming a daily task you’ll look for ways to prevent copying content from one course to another: having the same content at more than one places means correcting errors at two places and, in the end, is not worth it for quality-grade courses.
Enter the Content for Multiple Courses in LearnPress plugin from Völker Design. This little plugin extends LearnPress such that:
* You can select a lesson, quiz or assignment that is used in another course
* It gets its own URL local to the course you’ve put it in
* Changes to the course item reflect in each course, even the name
* Items are really part of the course in every way, i.e. progress, answers
When you have a number of courses with dozens of lessons, using a lesson from one course in another course while keeping just one original really makes all the difference.
- The topic ‘Makes creating courses so much easier!’ is closed to new replies.