I love the new feature of the 3.0 series that you can easily define own post types. However, I need to make my post type (and its dedicated taxonomy) the primary one.
- My post type be “video”
- Its taxonomies be “videocat” and “videotag”
- I want the permalink structure to be %category%/%post_name% (yes, I know of the performance issues)
- The /video/ part should not be visible in the URL, instead, there should be the according category.
- Posts should behave like an custom post type in regard to URL structure.
In regard to permalinks, the solutions posted in http://wordpress.org/support/topic/custom-post-type-permalink-rewrite did unfortunately not work for me. (Yes, I did flush the rewrite rules.)
- The topic ‘Make custom post type primary post type’ is closed to new replies.