Hello, I am using your plugin on a test site which is within a password protected folder. I am having some major issues that are causing everything within the table fails such as [y], [n] and tooltips within the feature name.
What happens is that the stuff entered displays exactly as it is entered, no ticks, no crosses and no tooltips.
I know it is very hard to tell what the issue is without seeing it, so I am providing screenshots of the settings used and the end result.
Setup: WordPress 3.5.1, Default WordPress Theme, No other plugins active.
1) [y] and [n] displaying as raw code.
2) Tooltips do not work and instead it is all displayed as raw coding.
3) All text is displayed as CAPS even though they are not entered as CAPS.
4) The green table looks nothing like either of the tables in the header image above the plugin description within the wordpress repository.
5) “View pricing table” takes me to domain.com/test/pricing-table/table-test/ where a 404 is displayed.
I guess that the above issues is why it does not state that it works or has been tested with anything above 3.4.2.
- The topic ‘Major issue – table contents all fail’ is closed to new replies.