Support » Fixing WordPress » "Main Navigation" broken after 3.02 upgrade
6 years, 2 months ago
We are using the Magazine Premium 1.12 theme.
Any help or advice would be most aprechiated as this is about to go into production and I can’t work it out.
Have you tried:
– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
– switching to the Twenty Ten theme to rule out any theme-specific problems?
– resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin? Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.
– re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress?
– increasing the memory available to PHP?