WordPress.org

Support

Support » Plugins and Hacks » MailPoet Newsletters » [Resolved] mailpoet update bug

[Resolved] mailpoet update bug

  • hi and sorry for my poor english
    I noticed a bug in mailpoet last week but i dont no it’s mailpoet problem or i am hacked but know i think it’s mailpoet problem because i already checked everything and there is nothing that hacked and if there is any hacking then only mailpoet is hacked
    my problem is that after i am updating anything plugin or theme mail poet and an unnamed plugin will be updated with the real plugin that need update
    for example when my wordpress seo need update and i updated it instead of only one plugin three plugin get updated
    first wordpress seo
    second mailpoet
    third an unnamed plugin
    and i have this problem more than one week so i wanna know that how to fix this mailpoet problem and is this a sign that my mailpoet get hacked
    thanks

    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wysija-newsletters/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘[Resolved] mailpoet update bug’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar