[Magazine Basic 2.4.11] few questions
I’m using this on my local computer while building a site for our church. I’m back-posting several months worth of newsletter articles and some info is private/sensitive.
1) Can I get rid of all sidebars on pages?
2) I can set the home page to a Page (About), but then what link do I use to get to the old main blog page of all current posts?
3) Since some info is sensitive, I only want users with a status of “Members” to be able to see certain posts and pages. I want to do it this way so that these users don’t have to worry about using a password to see them. They just contact me and I verify them and set them to a user level of “Members”. What is a good plugin for this?
4) We have a monthly calendar. I’d like a plugin or page that I can easily update this info. Here is a photocopy of our current
I want to also put a separate list of upcoming events either below it or in a separate post.
Basically, the Pages will be what our old site had: About us, Directions, Education, etc. Those are fully public. Pages like: Member’s list with addresses and birthdays and phone numbers are Members only. Certain post like birthdays for the month, are Member’s only.
- The topic ‘[Magazine Basic 2.4.11] few questions’ is closed to new replies.