After playing around with WordPress for a while i thought its time to stick with a theme. I had like 20 themes on, all modded to death, but after all i couldn’t resist to try something new.
I found the rin theme and thought its a good solid base. The blog is in german, but hey.. its about the WP right? 😉
What did i do to it?
I played alot around in the theme:
– The sidebar blocks are moz-rounded,
– the blockquotes aswell, while i added a vertical “quoted” backround image,
– i added some more cool metal-look gradients,
– a small footer image on the side (which is kinda funny ^^)
– more-link is now a image “>>”, still done by css
– better post-layout. the meta data, like category, author, etc.. it wasn’t straight forward.
– using headline-images and a nice suitable font for the titles
– a new bullet item for li-links at sidebar
– complete new comment-controls (quicktag buttons). hover effect etc.. (weee… windowz like ^^)
– last but not least a blogtimes image on the bottom
I also made color schemes (red, green, blue) while green is the default one. you can check them out over the switcher on the side.
The changelog is of course longer, but i just listed the most visble changes at that “RIN” theme. Sure i worked alot on story layout, like image placement, css borders and font related stuff.
- The topic ‘m3nt0r.de – modded rin theme’ is closed to new replies.