Lots of problems now fixed
I’ve been busy installing this plugin for a cousin and ran into almost all of the problems described below. Part of that was due to using an older WordPress version first in combination with IE 10 (fields not being saved) and part of it was due to bugs / unfinished code. I’ve now fixed quite a bit…
1/ All fields are now forwarded to PayPal, including Phone number
2/ ‘Anonmymous’ donations were only present in the config, not actually in the code. I’ve added that option. It will only prevent the name of the donator from appearing in the donation overviews table.
3/ I have added a ‘free text’ option, eg. to have a personalised message with each donation (“good luck”,”love you guys”,…) which is also included in the donations overview table.
4/ Changed the progress chart so it’s a bar now
5/ Fixed some minor coding issues that generated layout problems
And what I am still planning to do:
1/ New shortcodes to display the total of ALL sponsorings received and the total of ALL goals
2/ Option to insert donations that were made offline
3/ Option to change the currency
4/ Option to change the language (English and Dutch planned now)
And what I might do later:
1/ Integrate the newer Google graph code rather than generated image.
2/ Add PayPal sandbox mode
If anyone is interested, let me know. I hope to provide a fixed version quite soon. As this is my very first step into plugin programming (slash fixing) I don’t know what I can officially do with my ‘fixes’. I’ll look into what needs doing to make my changes public.
- The topic ‘Lots of problems now fixed’ is closed to new replies.